Which I am posting here because soe of what is happening may be tech, or may be it's supposed to be...

Finally had time to sit and give the install a test. Made no changes to anything, created my 1st pilot, signed on as a trainee, and clicked Go to airfield. All good, so far.

Game showed loading and setting different things, then showed a page with 'Loading' across the center, with the friendly little MS blue circle spinning away. After a bit, I hear "Contact", engines tries to start, quits, "Contact" again, and engine fires and runs a few seconds. Screen is still the Loading one.

Then, sound cuts out, only thing happening is the blue circle. I wait..

2 Smaller blank windows pop open for a second, then sound comes back as screen changes to a view from the side of the aircraft.

I did read the FAQ, the part about hearing "Contact" in section 44, Issues with Win 10, but I did not get the error msg. So is this just the game having to get up to speed, and is normal?

When I do get to aircraft screen, I am the observer. We take off, make a approx. 5 minute circle, then land. No intructions, or any info, shows up at any time during flight. Is there supposed to be any? Or is it just 'go along for the ride' ? Which is fine, as long as I'm not missing something that the game should be doing, or showing.

Other than the above, all seems ok. Scenery is fantastic, even on a grey, gloomy cloudy day as this 1st flight was.

Jim F