Originally Posted by vonBaur
This time? Sorry, but I think the Ethiopian Airline pilots were more responsible than the Lion Air pilots. Regardless what was known or not known before Lion Air went down, the issue became public knowledge in its wake. I'm not an airline pilot and I knew about it. If the Ethiopian Airlines pilots didn't, it's on them.

I used to skydive. Membership in the USPA came with a subscription to Parachutist Magazine. And every month, the first thing I looked for, even before the cool pictures, was the incident reports. Knowing what someone else did wrong is the best way to make sure you don't do the same thing. They shoulda known. And the airline shouda made sure they knew.

Did i read that wrong then ?what i understood is that the system continually pulled control from the pilot even though the pilot was doing the procedure to take back control....i can't see how that is the pilot fault in this scenario, that would be like you hitting break but the car continually cutting the fluid every time you hit the break.
What else could the pilot do ?