Originally Posted by OldHat
As a single player WW1 game, WOFF UE can't be beat. This game has all you need and there is nothing out there right now that even comes close. I've also tried VR in Flying Circus and it is amazing, but it's only early access and the only enjoyment I can get is flying around the map, but in VR. If WOFF goes into VR, then you bet that I am back here again modding my favorite WW1 game and this time I'll stay for good!

First, thank you for all your help in developing mods for WOFF UE, especially your Hardcore mod which I always fly except when I started testing the latest patch. Second, even though I don't have VR, I would be happy if WOFF UE implemented it because that would almost certainly mean there was a DX11 or higher implementation which would immediately bring a whole host of further performance improvements to the sim. AnKor did share screenshots of 3D clouds but that was awhile ago and I haven't seen or heard anything about it since. Tricky stuff, but I'm hoping DX11 and 3D clouds are (pardon the pun) still somewhere on the horizon. smile

Last edited by Hellshade; 03/18/19 09:26 PM.

Flying Wings Over Flanders Fields: Between Heaven & Hell II
videos at www.youtube.com/hellshade68