Fair enough OldHat I wasn't aware of such things. What I will say is I Personnally can't thank you modders enough for what you and others have bought to this sim.
I also find OBD to be a good Dev team,Pol,s active on the forums and now I believe there's only 2 of them (him and Winding man) with the work there doing in both WOFF and WOTR and he still finds time to respond to questions asked,i commend him for that.

I'm no modder OldHat,I'm certainly no programmer pal,but these sims are possibly OBD,S only source of income,they must have put a lot of sweat,blood and tears into them. There's possibly some parts of code that they want to keep secret? If they opened it all up is there a possibility it could be used/stolen by others to gain profit? I'm asking this out of curiosity mate I've honestly got no idea if it's possible or not.

@Dutch cheers for the vids...I've tried VR at overclockers uk near to where I live,it blew me and my lad away. I haven't purchased one yet though. I've played Elite Dangerous for half an hr there and it was incredible. If WOFF/WOTR became VR ready and I had the rig to run it I'd purchase a rift/ Vive immediately pal.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.