Originally Posted by Adger
No support for modders from the Devs OldHat? In what way pal?

There's some absolutely brilliant mods for WOFF isn't there..the airfield mods 4loms texture mods Buckeyes and PR,s cloud mods scouts news mod..the bombsight mod..Triple J,s Java ME and multi mod. There's a dedicated mod page so I Personnally don't get your statement mate.

Just need to go back to the days of WOFF 1,2 and 3 and see the replies from the devs when wing breaking off was introduced by modder, then altering the damage model, then campaign mission editing was patched out at one point, then asking for help with altering the simulation.xml file, then asking for help for inserting models into WOFF and getting denied, and the list can go on. You probably didn't get to see the dev's replies when I first tried to make the archie mod, it wasn't encouraging to say the least and very frustrating. Unfortunately, a lot of you were not involved in the discussions back then and some behind the scenes arguments that took place. It was all very bitter and left a bad feeling at the end. The devs did not want anyone to modify their games except by AnKor or making skins or simple modifications and they made it very clear back then by giving warnings and discouragement. It took a long time, but since they've seen the acceptance of Mods, a mod page was made. Like I said, there are many games for me to enjoy and I wish modding WOFF had been treated like WOTR from the beginning, it would have made a world of difference to have that support from the beginning. Too little too late, I'm afraid.