Originally Posted by Slarti
Ok, so I've made some progress. I don't remember having to install Arduino drivers and I have not reloaded the OS, but I installed IDE and after some messing around I got one of the new boards setup with firmware on it.

Kbird (or anyone else), is it recommend that use heavier wire for the POTS? I'm currently just using the very thin jumper wire. also, is there any issue with daisy chaining the Ground side and hot side of each pot?

Kbird, I've unsoldered the POTS hot and removed it from the Shift Register hot. I'll put it on the other side of th board and see what happens with that.

- I forgot in the MMJoy2 FW Folder there is a Drivers Folder with the Files needs for Boards supported by MMjoy2 too....

- If I remember correctly I used alot of the original wiring and also part of an Old GamePort Cable stripped of the outer sheath which gave me another 15 thin wires to use.

- I think I used a common wire from PWR close to the Pots then s[lit it off to each Pot , same with the GND and kept the Pots and SR Boards on their own PWR and GND to make trouble shooting if needed easier.

- found a couple more pics of that sneaky bare wire on the RNG Push button / POT too

KB.

Attached Files TQS Handle Orig_Wiring_ (4).jpgTQS Handle Orig_Wiring_ (3).jpg

My FLCS+TQS Conversion here on SimHQ

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4324940/1