Wulfe, Hands off! This one's mine. Get your own!
I'm surprised. I'd have thought Switch-Off would hate her the most, instead he's moving in. I'm glad Rickard realizes he's a poor shot. Hopefully the extra ammo won't weigh your crate too much.
Harry, that's a cushy job you've got there. I bet you get the pick of the litter with the girls too.
Lederhosen, thanks for the heads up. Now Gaston has to look out for Rolands! These are tough customers.
Lou, what can I say? You better check if Swany isn't growing a rabbit's foot out of his behind. 3 of the Kaiser's finest against 1 Royal potato crate. Bloody March it is.
Carrick, better to take it easy for now. (And pray they don't send you to Verdun)
Hope I didn't miss anyone.

13 March, 1916 10:50
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Adjutant Gaston A. Voscadeaux
2 confirmed kills

Light spring showers were washing away the memory of winter. Gaston pulled his coat collar higher trying to prevent the cold rain from dribbling down his back. By the time they were all airborne the shirt on his back felt already sodden. Their orders were to protect the ‘A’ flight on their bombing run to Martincourt aerodrome. The lone Nieuport 12 of Cpl. Mondeme was floating peacefully behind the ‘B’ flight. The same could not be said about Voscadeaux’s machine. Suddenly Gaston's engine started to spit oil on the windshield and he was forced to leave the formation.

[Linked Image]

Luckily this occurred as he was passing the aerodrome on the way to the first waypoint. While in a bank on the final leg of his approach the engine lost all power and Gaston had to glide the rest of the way down. The French pilot touched down just short of the airfield, rolling to a stop on the outskirts. When he stood up to disembark his sick mount, all the rain that up until now was pooling between his buttocks rushed down his legs and into his boots. Gaston later found out the mission was a failure, as none of the structures were significantly damaged. Hopefully they will have better luck next time.

[Linked Image]

Attached Files 1916-03-13a.jpg1916-03-13b.jpg

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."