28 February 1015

Bertincourt
Lennart Altendorf writes: "0801: Artillery Spotting again, with Ltn Leffers supporting, on the trenches near Lens. 1 hour 56 minutes."

Saint-Pol-Sur-Mer
Filimor Hance writes: "0903: Offensive patrol over rail yard south of Roulers, with Cpl Garros. Well inside enemy lines. Saw no hostile aircraft. 1 hour 57 minutes.

Gonneham
Corrigan Aujla writes: "0922: Artillery Spotting mission, Lt Cruikshank leading and us providing support. 1 hour 59 minutes."

Saint-Omer
Dugan Vystavel writes: "1003: Artillery Spotting with Sgt Crowe supporting, covered by Captain Mapplebeck. 2 hours exactly."

Verdun
Noel Kay writes: "1116: Line patrol starting over Fresne-en-Woëvre, following the trench line south past Saint-Mihiel, ending at Commerey. 1 hour 20 minutes."

Pontfaverger
Odis Först writes: "1412: Hptm Straub and I made a long scouting flight down to the aerodromes around Somme-Vesle. Things went smoothly enough, but given our last couple of experiences we spent the whole time worrying about the engine. We made it home right at sunset. 1 hour 51 minutes."

Some people are born stupid. I've had to work hard my whole life to get this way. I'm proud of the job I've done