Thanks for the info. It's been a while since I did my original 2 sticks and TQS so I'm thinking maybe I'm missing something obvious...
1. I completely gutted all wiring in the TQS when i started the TQS Mega build because I was going to run all the buttons off of the SR from an old FLCS. That has all worked out along with the addition of two hats for a total of 16 switches now. I did seperate out the grounds as you saw, maybe I need to seperate out the Hot's as well like you did. I need to open up my working TQS and see how I wired that.

The one funny thing I have noticed is that i'm seeing something different in MMJOY wiht this MicroDyn board as opposed to the others that I have used.

See attached:

when I hook up my working TQS, the fields for "Value Row" and "Value Processed" are identical as I move the throttle back and forth. I found an old (new/unused) TM pot that I got from TM a long time ago as part of a rebuild kit, PN says 295-so042 9650 (this is not the same number on my Mega TQS pot, that number is 295-so042 9543), any way, I hooked it up to the Micro board and it is behaving exactly like the original pot.. The "Value Row" number changes as I move the pot, but the "Value Processed just stays pegged at 16382.

Have I toasted my board?

Attached Files image.png
Last edited by Slarti; 03/12/19 02:14 AM.