Originally Posted by Paradaz
Also, how do you justify Steam being biased to Nvidia when the results are lifted from a hardware scan of the actual PC?

How one interprets the above to "me saying steam is biased" is hard for me to understand. In any case, my words were secondary to the data from the article which quoted "Jon Peddie Research’s quarterly Market Watch report" -- which has credibility. I would not call it "click bate".

In simple terms: JPR says Nvidia lead the market in Q4 according to the article. I added: Nvidia leads the market on Steam (which is long term data based on a hardware scan, as you say). wccftech Poll added: Nvidia lead readers of the article -- but by a smaller margin. Nothing special -- just info FWIW.

Apparently, you feel I am biased and, thus, interpret what I write as being biased (whether it is or not). Could you be biased? A rhetorical question. To each his/her own. No hard feelings on this side of the Atlantic smile

Nice thing about wccftech: They do need to write articles every day -- so they scan the internet for stuff. I have 3 sites I visit first thing every morning because their scans save me time. wccftech is one of them. I try to leave out their personal opinions and just quote the data ( or substantiated rumor, speculation, etc). There are also other sites I check along the way. Doing that is a fun thing I would do anyway -- irrespective of this SimHQ thread.

I am an AMD fan who tries to be unbiased on line. For the record: Intel and Nvidia make great products (as I have often said). My being an AMD fan is not a way to say their products are not good. This thread simply tries to give the AMD side of the story (good or bad).

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro