Well, it was fun while it lasted. On Thursday my computer quit working. After not being able to fix it myself I took it to an expert. It truns out that the 240GB SSD I have just for the OS just up and died. I only got it back yesterday. Today I loaded up WOFF and everything works fine, but my master logbook - the one I put together myself - is lost. I could recreate my careers if I had that to work from, but I don't. I have to start over from scratch, which I not only can but I think it will be fun. The problem is that it will no longer be synchronized to the correct dates, which for somebody like me is tremendously frustrating.

I'm not sure yet how I'm going to handle it. Start over with the same characters? They're still in WOFF, which was stored in it's own drive? Chuch everything out and truly start from scratch with all new pilots? Either way I'd feel silly posting it here with the wrong dates and all. I'll thing of something, but I'm not sure yet what I want to do.

Some people are born stupid. I've had to work hard my whole life to get this way. I'm proud of the job I've done