Just finished packing for NYC road trip and due to weather, we might expedite our departure for tomorrow vs. Friday morning. Already have 100% chance of rain in NYC on Sunday and I want to walk those 100 miles (161 km) in 5 days.

My playlists are ready. driving

No neck ties or any dress up this time (like with the Central Park pic I recently reposted). No New York Philharmonic open rehearsal (timing won't work, $22 x2 anyway). No tickets for anything and nothing glamorous at all. Just a test of endurance measured by our pedometers. We plan to enjoy exotic but reasonably priced (and healthy as possible) meals in places like Chinatown and Little Italy, where we think more locals than tourists eat.

NYC kicked my ass last time with a severe kidney blow, been waiting for this rematch!

Lots to do now in a shorter amount of time, storing the laptop away after I post this. And lots of Spring cleaning when I get back, and projects to finish. I might stay offline for a while as I really want to see if I can live the 1980's like that Canadian family did for a year, and this is a good time to try. screwy So apologies in advance if I don't respond to comments on this or any other thread, not ignoring.

Later. wave

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run