Originally Posted by WangoTango
#%&*$# Alicatt.
I never hit my Dad,

I have never hit mine either, tho I had been put across his knee a few times when I was younger biggrin

I was attacked by a couple of youths, I was about 8 years old, they were in their late teens early 20s, they had followed the kids from next door home from the railway station on Guy Fawkes night, in the dark they grabbed me and dragged me away. My father missed me and the kids from next door raised the alarm saying that the two youths had grabbed me. Well my father found me just in time thank goodness, the two youths fought against my father but my father smacked one with his forearm and laid him out, the other youth grabbed my father from behind and I heard the crack of the guy's arm as he went flying over my dad's shoulder and landed hard on the ground.

My younger brother was a junior boxing champion at 14 and 15, but as he was so tall and well built there was nobody in his class except for one fat kid from Edinburgh that was in the same weight class, my brother was over 6ft at 14 and 6'2" at 15, he weighed in at 192lbs. Tenants Caledonian had sponsored a boxing tournament in Wick and they had taken this kid up from Edinburgh to fight against my brother. My brother was in the ring first and waiting for the challenger to come in, when he did the challenger's trainer took one look at Derek and threw the towel in the ring and said "I'm nae putting ma wee boy in the ring wi yon animal".

So my brother got to put on an exhibition match with the senior county champion, my brother knocked him out in 30 seconds of the first round. Derek's subsequent matches usually lasted about 15 to 20 seconds and only one or two punches before his opponent was knocked out. He got a lot of offers to go and be a professional boxer but he had his sights set on the oil rigs.

The incident on the day we had the fight he had been pestering me and then hit me, so I put him in a choke hold until he fainted, that's when the real trouble started I never got out the room, and got stuck in the doorway and he gave me a few good punches to my kidneys, I was pissing blood for a while, my ribs were bruised and it was more than a day before I could straighten my back. He was 15 and I was 18 at the time.

Chlanna nan con thigibh a so's gheibh sibh feoil
Sons of the hound come here and get flesh
Clan Cameron