From his wife on Facebook:

He has achieved success who has loved much, who has enjoyed the trust of pure women, the respect of intelligent men , and the love of little children, who has filled his niche and accomplished his task, who has left the world better than he found it, whether by an improved poppy, a perfect poem or a rescued soul, who has never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it, who has always looked for the best in others and given them the best he had, whose life was an inspiration and whose memory, a benediction.
-Bessie Anderson Stanley

My beautiful husband went to where he wanted to go yesterday afternoon. I was holding his right hand and his mom and dad were standing by his left side. His face was so peaceful, more peaceful than I had seen it in a couple of days. He knew how loved and cherished he was by so many. He was at home, this was very important to him. With his white beard and fine nose, He looked like a saint.
The arrangements are yet to be made, probably sometime next week. Please understand that I may not be able to return text and calls right now. The kids are home and we are taking time to grieve. Thank you all your prayers and support. May God bless you all.

Chlanna nan con thigibh a so's gheibh sibh feoil
Sons of the hound come here and get flesh
Clan Cameron