Hey all,
long time no talk. Been busy with Life/work. I've got some time now and have started moving forward with updating a second TQS. I've taken hat switches from a non working FLCS and am putting two if them into the TQS (Hat switch where the range knob was and the H switch where the mouse was) (I think KBird did this and that's likely where I got the original idea from).

I'm having a problem with the switches though and would like anyone's thoughts on what the issue may be. I had to replace one of the 4 small switches in one of the hat switches. Now that I've got them back together, they seem to want to do double presses, i.e. when i'm pressing Left, it either hits left and down or left and up.

I checked on my working TQS/FLCS combo and they won't do that. They will only press in one direction, i.e. down is only down, left is only left, right is only right and up is only up. Even if I try and do a circle with any of the 4 way switches, they will only let one press happen at a time.

I know I've put the pieces of the switch back together but don't know why it's doing this. If needed I can supply pictures, but I can't have "double presses" going on....

thx

Slarti.