Don, I BELIEVE Jesus has a place prepared for you. As you said some time back, "each of us has an expiration date", well this is the Truth. What a Blessing it is to Pray for you everyday, as I have since you first started this journey. What a Blessing to know in the deepest recess of your Heart that your Faith in The Lord is allowing God to welcome you to Himself through Jesus Christ's Sacrificial Preparation for YOU! YOU ARE A BLESSED MAN!

John 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.

Jesus is coming for each one that Proclaims Him Lord of their life, confesses their sin, tries to repent that sin and lives the best life that they can. Don, you have been a Blessing to me by helping me Pray more diligently, seeing your Faith and how strongly you hold onto that Faith and seeing how much you Love your family has enriched my view of how God Loves us and how we should Love our Families. Thank you for that Sir. Faith is The Rock that anchors a mans soul and allows him to trust in God's goodness. Now it is time to press on hard in the final stretch and not underestimate Eternity! Don, you will win the prize of God's Heavenly calling in Christ Jesus!!!

Philippians:13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have laid hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize of God’s heavenly calling in Christ Jesus.

Be Blessed my Friend, my Brother in Christ.

Love you Brother and I am still Praying for you and your Family Sir!

Drew<><

Sent you a PM with a little request.

[Linked Image]