Real quickly before I go to sleep. I am using voice dictation so please excuse grammatical errors or typos.

I am at home on hospice. They tell me I have anywhere from days to weeks to add the outside a couple of months to go. Do you except all this faithfully yet as a servant of Christ.

We have such a wonderful community around us. This board is in example and he would not believe how much love I can feel from this board. Although I sleep much of the day – they say with kidney failure, Liver failure and metastatic cancerThe worse it will sleep more, during my brief periods of week I have been discussing our lives with my family, good times and bad times, and answering questions for a sort of journal my wonderful wife is compiling for my kids and someday grandkids about basic experiences in my life.

This leads to a lot of tears, a lot of smiles, and would lead to a lot of laughter they did not hurt so excruciatingly bad. I have drains into sticking out of me, oxygen, and a suction pump because I cannot void, etc. It’s not a pretty sight. However, I offer the suffering for those that are praying for me, and those that do not have the strength of faith to Help them through similar situations.

I am by no means perfect, but extremely flawed.My goal every day to try to be the best I can with what God has given to me. If I can do that, more often than not, I will be serving his will, I believe. You are all in being part of this and you inspire me to be a better person every day.

I don’t know how long I have left. I hope this is not the last update I can give. I so appreciate anyone for updating the board with Laura’s Facebook posts.Again, God bless all of you. Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I will remember you always.

"For I know the plans that I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Matthew 5:11

Indeed we call blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of the perseverance of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, because “the Lord is compassionate and merciful. James 5:11