Agree on all points!
Originally Posted by Trooper117
Good stuff Lowenbrau!

Normal evasive procedure when attacked from behind by British fighters... push nose down, full power, get separation and then rapid change of direction.
Tommies can't follow you because their fighters don't have direct fuel injection, their engine will cut out for a few moments, giving you time to get away... (hoping this is modelled in game)

As near as I can remember, it is modeled at least somewhat for the player, not sure what the AI pilot experiences...

Originally Posted by Trooper117

As to escape and evasion... I'm sure this game mechanic is set on WoFF lines, where in WWI, getting back across no mans land and back to your unit within 3 days 'may' have been a possibility.
But this just isn't right for a BoB scenario in my view... Unless of course your name in Von Werra! (but that's another story)... yep

I figured that too, so I tried to work it in with my backstory. It's also a bit of a callback to Olham's "Trains Across The Lines" in WOFF... rofl

The older I get, the more I realize I don't need to be Han, Luke or Leia. I'm just happy to be rebel scum...