Originally Posted by Franze
Originally Posted by Winfield

We've seen Franze's pre alpha release post.....Then follow up with the Alpha release post which was not much better than what was available in the pre alpha post......I am still waiting for Franze to fix the bugs in his 'have another crack at me' code and come back here with a stable Beta release in his next reply.

Psst. I didn't even get involved with DCS until last year. "Franze" is a common handle. I'm afraid you've gone and mixed me up with someone else! wacky

I was the guy involved with Longbow 2's resurgence here back in '05-'07. Stayed away from DCS after the first Flaming Cliffs. My focus was the FP/ArmA series after that.

No, I only commented because I find it funny you've got a crusade going on here. I mean, you've got a reason to, sure; but it somehow just rankles you somethin' fierce that other people are enjoying the game despite its flaws.

I mean, you're right about VEAO and all. Can't say much about that, other than watching that dumpster fire from afar.

Let me break it down for you......

Psst. I didn't even get involved with DCS until last year. "Franze" is a common handle. I'm afraid you've gone and mixed me up with someone else! wacky

I have hardly mixed anything......I was comparing your 1st post here as a "pre alpha" so to speak. a half job of a response yet with no substance or merit than the wasting of bandwidth, a worthless response on par with the likes of bisher here in these forums. Then I mentioned that your "steamed ham" post could have been better presented with quite a bit more substance and merit than the original post. Obviously an unmitigated disaster of an 'alpha release' that was. you still with me so far?? or do I need to simplify that further so it sinks in??

I was the guy involved with Longbow 2's resurgence here back in '05-'07. Stayed away from DCS after the first Flaming Cliffs. My focus was the FP/ArmA series after that.

really? I don't care what you have achieved and I didn't ask you to post your gaming resume.

No,

honestly....I zoned out when you felt the need to post your gaming resume and the rest of what you had to say was just a blur to me.