Good to see you back, Raw.

Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite
Above all, learn new things to eat and adopt a lifestyle or things just go back the way they were. It’s diet AND exercise, not just one or the other. Keep at it, you learn a lot by experimenting!

Yup. We've been experimenting in the kitchen a lot lately, We tried something new just tonight, shrimp stir-fried rice in a wok. Except the rice is actually cauliflower she put through the food processor. I was impressed as hell with it! smile Nothing wrong with a little rice but this was fantastic! As was a recent homemade shrimp and artichoke heart pizza, the crust made of scooped-out roasted spaghetti squash. It was no Mellow Mushroom of course, but was still very good.

Also some simple ideas, like an addition to my regular spinach wrap breakfast (scrambled eggs on a spinach wrap, scissor cut spinach leaves [cut very fine], Havarti cheese, fig preserves). Adding a handful of pomegranate seeds really adds an interesting flavor, although gutting a pomegranate for the seeds is a bit time consuming.

This year has been good so far, no attempt at a boot camp mentality and no binge eating (yet), just staying the course consistently. Likely no NYC this March due to my wife's job situation (lots going on at her paper mill the next 3 months) but that's the breaks. We'll reschedule and in the meantime make a smaller road trip to explore on foot some other town or city. There's even some Louisiana towns we're considering checking out for a long weekend. So I'm still training on the treadmill to go somewhere and do a lot of backpack walking.

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run