31 December 1914

Saint-Pol-Sur-Ternoise
Noel Kay writes: "0815: Gloomy weather, but flyable. Only a little artillery along the way. 1 hour 9 minutes."

Roesbrugge
Filimor Hance writes: "0815: Gloomy, overcast, but flyable. Routine patrol. Everything is quiet. 1 hour 4 minutes."

Saint-Omer
Dugan Vystavel writes: "0821: Heavy overcast. We four "fledglings" were assigned to explore the area. Since we lack aircraft two of us were flying and two riding along. I was observer on this flight, which took us west to Boulogne-Sur-Mer then up the coast to Calais and Dunkirk, then back to Saint-Omer.
1317: After lunch it was my turn to fly. Our directions had us heading south to Bruges, then to Hesdin. From there we ran north to Boulogne then east back to Saint-Omer. In all it was in interesting and informative couple of flights, and helped with our navigation skills. 1 hour 41 minutes for my flight. "Riding along" doesn't count."

Gonneham
Corrigan Aujla writes: "1120: Dark, overcast, gloomy day. Not much fighting going on. 1 hour 15 minutes."

Pontfaverger
Odis Först writes: "The rain is back. No flying today."

Some people are born stupid. I've had to work hard my whole life to get this way. I'm proud of the job I've done