A couple of months later,...

[Linked Image]

and I quote "ONLY 1 issue I noticed that the icon says Hawk 1.2.10. It is actually 1.2.14 version but my mistake on the version number for the icon

Was it?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

In case you missed it.....

[Linked Image]

Yep, ED's very own moderator in the making. Promote that man.

Then at the very end of that thread is this gem.....

[Linked Image]

Source

In the 2014 December ED "Official" Newsletter

[Linked Image]

Surely the dreamer's and inspirationalists were looking forward to Q2 of 2015, the EFM would be a goer. Yet....Given VEAO's track record with deadlines, did anyone believe this crap? did Wags? or any of the bean counters at ED actually believe that crap spun up in the web of lies by VEAO?

That was the same newsletter that ED announced 3rd party campaigns

Originally Posted by Wags
3rd Party Single Player Campaign DLC

Much as we are doing with 3rd party partner aircraft (and maps), we are developing a new copy protection system that will allow talented campaign builders to create and sell DCS campaigns through the DCS e-shop. As with DCS 3rd party aircraft and maps, each campaign will have to meet high quality standards and be part of an official license agreement with TFC/Eagle Dynamics.

We see this as a great incentive for 3rd parties to help increase the amount of quality mission content.

It needs to be made clear up until this point, the release is for the Alpha version of the Hawk.

Last edited by Winfield; 01/06/19 10:35 AM. Reason: felt the need