ED 'officially' announce the 'official' PRErelease of the Hawk.

[Linked Image]

which obviously does not mention the clickable cockpit. All the hype over the past 3 years by Pete and Chris,
Chris states in January of 2014 "only 5 weeks away for "official" release or something to that extent, Yet here 10 months later.....still no sign of the Hawk,

The announcement failed to even gain a mention in the "official" newsletter the following day. Surely Wags patience had worn thin as had mine.

It is comical to say the least. A joke of epic proportions, this VEAO dev fail one will stay around for quite some time.

It just get's better and better. Each year improves on the previous as to how useless these developers actually were.

How that's Nando's taste now Chris?........Pete? VEAO had absolutely no idea how they were going intergrate product keys purchased on through their own store into ED's starforce
Not even the prices could be agreed on. If they were, VEAO and ED were far from being in check with the consumer's

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

and then there was this gem, how contradictory was this to the earlier posts regarding .doc .zip .pft .efm .rar .afm etc etc

[Linked Image]

and now a portal for key's purchased through VEAO's failsite?? isn't that what the official DCS store is for? and the key's linked to the ed website profile? what a farce

[Linked Image]

I've saved the best for last. "I have no idea" In the entire saga, that was by far the most honest statement Chris made.

[Linked Image]