Anyways.....

VEAO are on their way to release a flop. WW2 announced.....Chris and Pete are crapping on in the ED forums how this will not delay the already delayed Hawk, Pete says the WW2 aircraft were already in production yet here we see...

[Linked Image]

yep, a job advertisement. meanwhile VEAO state they are equal opportunity employers, if that was the case do you think they would have employed anyone who was pissed at the copious amount of delays to the Hawk??
I doubt it.

Now with the release of the WW2 POS modules, Chris stands up and walks forth to the podium like the priest does at a Sunday's sermon and bellows out to the athiest's and non believers....

[Linked Image]

And so it begins.......

[Linked Image]

Sooner or later the Hawk money began to dry up and VEAO were announcing early access to the P-40, don't quote me on this but I believe that was on Kick starter.
All away from ED's signed agreements and contractual obligations no doubt.
(I practically gave up following these clowns around January of 2014 so the P-40 announcement was news to me)

No mention of the 3-4 month delays back in January....as per my previous posts, everything was "on track" Now it's back pedaling when the chorus of consumer's hit a nerve.