Originally Posted by Sailor_Steve
Don't know how I missed this before, but yeah, I do believe I qualify. My own lack of grip on reality is compounded by the fact that I have the same addiction with WW2 Submarine simulations and with a WW1 and 2 (and Korea and modern) sim/game that I've played with friends on hobby shop game floors with model aeroplanes for the past forty years.

A friend of mine (now sadly gone) once told us that he was apparently talking in his sleep, because over breakfast the next morning his wife asked him "What does 'break left' mean?"

Aha! I knew I'd sheen you beef- sheen you bee *hic* sheen ubefur. Shtand shtill you shwabbie, you obviously don't have your land legs or you'd be shtanding shtill like *hic* like *hic* like me. Neither does your twin or that other guy on your left who looks jusht like you too. *HIC* Shouldn't be in the offishers bar without your land legs, itsh bad form. All of shtand shtill, you're making me shea shick.

Now, "Break left" means, tacitcally turning left as fast as you can without breaking anything. Like thish...

*tries to perform a right turn and falls through the mess's new piano*

*hic*

Let's pretend I got the BWOC badge to embed here.

Wenn ihr sieg im deine Kampf selbst gegen, wirst stark wie Stahl sein.
"The best techniques are passed on by the survivors." - Gaiden Shinji