The enormity of the EF2000 development time VEAO was honest about from the beginning of this venture, The team knew it would take longer than the expected 6-12 months projected time frame to complete the Hawk.
Systems in the Typhoon obviously far more intensive than the engineer Tango was capable of. Yet VEAO never swayed from their "we have the clearance, we have the knowledge\man power stance"

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Consumer were reassured that VEAO would not be guessing their way through he development. Perhaps at this stage so early on, P-man could have called an emergency meeting at Nando's with Chris and had a skype chat with
Tango on what he could actually achieve. Had any of Tango's resume actually been looked over, references contacted etc? did anyone contact the L-39 team to see if the work was actually up to scratch?
Did VEAO look over the dosier of crap presented by Tango and ask themselves "well we need to start somewhere" They were putting job advertisements up on the ED forums for Pete's sake (see what I did there)
It looked like a farce to me, but not to ED Team who endorsed them through the lies and zero background checks.

If VEAO decided to release a book, my guess is it would be called "Lord of the Lies" Than again, it would only have a 4 or 5 pages, the contents would be released as the Alpha, Beta would be "this book is dedicated...." and the tester's
team would spend the next 6 years spell checking chapter 1.

Consumer's were assured VEAO has the skill set to be one of the best 3rd party developer's early on, backer's\investors were reassured time and again.
Yet compare this from 2014, a couple of years on and after Alpha release of the Hawk. Did anyone else get the vibe that the head swelled to a point where VEAO forgot about the consumer and went for the military contracts?

Pretty much the bread and butter of any business is the consumer, or Joe Public. On the back of the public you build the business but in a matter of 2 years, the public was forgotten the military contracts took priority.

[Linked Image]