Don it is a Blessing to read that you are in a state of such deep dependence on God. Mathew 17:20 is what The Lord would have you read today! Your Faith in God's Love for you and all of His children is what is allowing your body to endure these treatments and also allowing you to see the moments of Joy that He still has for you. Don your Faith,Trust and Love for God has taken you from this:

06/22/18 03:10 AM
"We have thousands of people around us and around the world faithfully praying for a miracle, because this is without doubt what it will take to remove this from me. The works of man alone are incapable of this I am told."

To this:

"The doc said today there was no sign of tumor at the original site, at the junction at the stomach and esophagus! He even uttered the words “you’re not curable or operable but this is pretty close to what I call remission even though you have to do the chemo forever.

And this:

07/04/18 04:48 AM
" I genuinely know, believe, have utter faith and trust that if it is His will, I will receive a miracle or more."

To This:

"The PET scan showed “dramatic “ improvement. Lymph nodes not getting worse but better. No new tumors. Still in my spine and still metastatic and terminal ( but we all are terminal!)." yep Yes we are.

Also from this:

07/11/18 04:38 PM
" I again pray for all of you. Today, I forgot when I woke up immediately and in the bathroom got down on my knees and apologized to God for forgetting to do it first thing. I pray daily that you feel the Holy Spirit and know as such that your faithful prayers are loved, and that your faith grows and grows and that you all see God’s blessings."

To this:

"And yet I am SO BLESSED BY GOD AND YOUR LOVE AND PRAYERS AND SUPPORT. I feel SO HAPPY today!"

Don, this is becoming reality in your Life:

07/18/18 02:52 AM
"I am very confident and 100% faithful that if it is His will, I will be healed. If it is His will, instead of months or however long, I will get a miracle of years or decades. A thing I do (He knows my heart and mind and that my faith is 100% true anyway) but when I pray at night, in the dark, usually before anyone is in the bedroom with me yet, is for a certain part of the prayer, sandwiched in between a basic "Father, if You are willing, take this cup from me; but not my will, but Yours, be done" is I remember when Jesus was going to heal the dying boy, and a crowd was slowing his travel, and a woman touched His clothing, and was healed. Everyone was pressing against Him, and He asked his disciples something like, "Who is it that just touched my clothes." They of course say something like "Lord, everyone is touching your clothes, we can barely proceed!" Well, Jesus turned to the woman and told her she was healed by her faith. I hold my hands in the air, reaching as I lie with the pump attached, or on my knees in the bathroom with the door closed, and literally reach for his cloak. It may sound odd, but it is so beautiful and even though I know He knows my faith, I want to show Him in as many ways as possible."

08/01/18 02:55 PM
" Prayer and surrender to God’s will and mercy and graces are the key for me."

10/04/18 01:54 AM
" I just need to not falter in the belief and to keep it up. It’s not easy but I have surrendered it all to Him."

Don, remember what Jesus said, Luke 8:46 " But Jesus said, “Someone touched me, for I perceive that power has gone out from me.”
Keep reaching our for that Power, for Jesus gives it Freely but it does not go unnoticed.

Don the mustard seed has grown to the size of a man that is not afraid of God's will. A man that Trusts God, who is Thankful for God's strength to endure and be joyful in the midst, and a man receiving God's Healing through His inner Spirit.

Seems like an early Merry Christmas CT to me? winkngrin
Be Blessed!!!

S!Blade<>< CT

[Linked Image]

Attached Files Screenshot_2018-12-12 Faith as small as a mustard seed (hand lettered) 8 by 10 print .png
Last edited by Blade_Meister; 12/12/18 07:16 PM.