Originally Posted by F4UDash4
Ask your doctor about vitamin B6 for peripheral neuropathy. I've been taking it, 100mg, twice daily since my chemo ended almost 18 months ago and my hands are almost 100% normal, though my feet are still pretty numb. Of course with you still taking chemo I wouldn't expect the same results but it might make some worthwhile difference.

I am all over it. Taking tons of it. I am thinking that the seven months I’ve been on this poison without dosage reduction is a big factor on why it’s not lowering but I am sure it would be worse if the B6 wasn’t there every day. With the chemo ongoing it will be harder but that’s okay.

I’ll keep taking it because though nerves don’t regenerate the loss can improve especially without the oxaliplatin!

You guys rock. Thank you and no suggestion is too small!

"For I know the plans that I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Matthew 5:11

Indeed we call blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of the perseverance of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, because “the Lord is compassionate and merciful. James 5:11