Y’all: Get this;

The PET scan showed “dramatic “ improvement. Lymph nodes not getting worse but better. No new tumors. Still in my spine and still metastatic and terminal ( but we all are terminal!).

The doc said today there was no sign of tumor at the original site, at the junction at the stomach and esophagus! He even uttered the words “you’re not curable or operable but this is pretty close to what I call remission even though you have to do the chemo forever.”

I’ve still got perpetual chemo. But this was a great day!

Side effects are brutal. No taste. 12 of 14 days usually. I’ve got really bad neuropathy so it made me go from 80 wpm typing to about 10. It makes me lose balance as I can’t feel my feet at all. I went to bed a few weeks ago unknowingly wearing my shoes!! 😂Naps are pretty regular twice a day sadly. I lose my balance and fall some, faint and can’t do more than 5 minuets standing without a break. Chemo brain is ridiculous. Every other sentence I utter is garbled! And yet I am SO BLESSED BY GOD AND YOUR LOVE AND PRAYERS AND SUPPORT. I feel SO HAPPY today.

I love and truly pray for each of you daily!!!!

Y’all are true blessings. Thank you!!!

"For I know the plans that I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Matthew 5:11

Indeed we call blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of the perseverance of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, because “the Lord is compassionate and merciful. James 5:11