Originally Posted by kksnowbear
Originally Posted by Adger
And with the amount of emojis he uses at times I often wonder if it's a grown up were in discussion with.

And fwiw,my PC cost nowhere near as much as what you've quoted kksnowbear. In fact the most expensive part in there is my GPU at £400. My CPU was £200(pre-owned) monitor was £230 and apart from flying over airfields (using the airfield mod) I get a near constant 60fps when I disable said mod I get my 60

It's very interesting that you can "get (your) 60" from a machine that costs so little by comparison, but PR reports he only 'finally' got that level of performance after 10 years running OFF P3, WOFF, and WOFF UE, by getting a machine that cost several times as much.

A fascinating disparity, and it sort of seems to prove the point that an extreme top-of-the-line PC (shouldn't be) necessary to get that performance. Either that, or someone's way off on their assessment.

1st of all your assuming that we are using the exact same settings. It may be that PR uses higher resolutions? Maybe he has more mods than me? His workshop settings may be higher? Maybe he has more background tasks working than mine,does he use Windows 10 where has I use Win 7. We've both reported our findings which I can tell you are a honest assessment from my part regarding this sim. I have absolutely no reason to not believe PR in any way shape or form regarding his findings either.

It looks like PR is using a 4K monitor so of course a high resolution like that requires a beefier system to get higher FPS. So I'm correct kksnowbear a "cheaper" system running at a lower resolution would indeed produce 60fps. I'd of thought with your 35 years experience you'd have known that though

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.