PR..seriously pal I just wouldn't engage with him. It doesn't matter what you say he won't have it. (I Personnally think he,s got a problem with OBD). If I'm correct he's never owned WOTR and sold his copy of WOFFUE months ago. Yet the majority of his postings are on OBD,S sims threads??? And the majority are negative regarding these sims. Why doesn't he offer his "expert" advice on other forums here at SimHQ?

He,s a know it all who's "never" wrong,he believes that his intellect is far superior to anyone else's. Seriously it's your time to do with what you like PR but you'll end up just going round in circles with him.

It really looks like it comes down to jealousy PR,your system which you've payed for is a beautiful bit of work. What's the problem with PR putting HIS money towards the latest and greatest hardware kksnowbear?
What's your 35 years in the industry prove? I build PC,s in my spare time,I bet you I could build one exactly the same as you and I don't have any experience in the industry. It's not rocket science anymore to build systems..it's all plug and play nowadays.

Like I've mentioned in past threads PR I've never seen a positive post from kksnowbear regarding OBD,S sims,he seemingly lurks the WOFF/WOTR threads "waiting" for his chance. No other threads on SimHQ does he do this. And with the amount of emojis he uses at times I often wonder if it's a grown up were in discussion with.

And fwiw,my PC cost nowhere near as much as what you've quoted kksnowbear. In fact the most expensive part in there is my GPU at £400. My CPU was £200(pre-owned) monitor was £230 and apart from flying over airfields (using the airfield mod) I get a near constant 60fps when I disable said mod I get my 60

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.