I can also play WOFF UE on one of my laptops (with dedicated GPU) that only has a 3.0 GHz CPU (at mostly 60 FPS), but all the settings are at 1 versus 5 and no additional terrain mods which add a load.

So yes, you can still play WOFF UE from the highest level PC to the lowest PC, you just have to adjust for what you have and what you want.

WOFF (UE) used to be my "canary in the coal mine" game, i.e. if the PC could play WOFF (UE), it could play any of the other hundreds of games I own, but that is no longer the case, WOTR is actually a more demanding game than WOFF UE is right now. That is until OBD implements the various things that drag down WOTR into WOFF UE. Hopefully by the time they do that, WOFF UE will be upgraded to DX11 and then the CPU will not be as critical as it in with the DX9 WOFF UE.

P.S I'm trying to stay away from the AMD graphics card discussion since that is a dead horse as far as OBD is concerned at the moment (as you recall from the last "locked" thread on this subject).

CPU = i9 11900K
GPU = RTX 3080 Ti
Monitor = ASUS ROG Swift PG32UQX 2160p G-sync