Sure his higher base clock speed for the 7700K is 4.2 GHz under MCE, but the higher base clock speed for the 9900K id 4.7 GHz which is still higher then his 4.5 GHz Turbo'ed where the 9900K can still Turbo up to 5.0 GHz.

After a lot of reading, watch the YouTube videos and testing with various software, my 9900K with MCE on auto maxes at 72 C (52 C with WOFF) and 1.199 volts Vcore.

And that is not just hypothetical kksnowbear, it reality no matter what you may "guess" about the 9900K chip and Asus Z390-E motherboard.

Yes, but everything I have read (and personally tested) about turning off MCE is for people who are tying to achieve a higher OC, but the down side of that is the lower base clock and less Turbo time since Intel's turbo lasts less than 100 seconds before dropping back to base. Where with the MCE enabled, it bring the base up to the minimum turbo, for 24 hours / 7 days a week even when you stress test the CPU.

So bottom line is the stock 9900K with MCE enabled is still way better than the OC'ed 7700K with MCE enabled, that is from REAL WORLD testing and WOFF gaming, not just reading or watching Youtube.

CPU = i9 11900K
GPU = RTX 3080 Ti
Monitor = ASUS ROG Swift PG32UQX 2160p G-sync