13 November 1914

Saint-Omer Extension
Ries Meismer writes: "1031: Morning patrol this time. Overcast, occasional rain. Routine. 1 hour 27 minutes."

Pontfaverger
Odis Först writes: "1039: Today it was our turn. The fog had lifted somewhat, so the Boelcke brothers flew over to their favorite artillery unit to inform them that the enlisted pilots were ready for flight training. They arrived at our field around 0900 and explained exactly what we would be doing. At 0930 they departed for the field where we would be conducting our exercise. We didn't have to know anything about the flag signals. We only had to follow the directions of our officer-observers. The operation lasted all day, and our total time over three flights was 2 hours 26 minutes.

Saint-Omer
Corrigan Aujla writes: "1149: Heavily overcast but dry. Routine patrol. 1 hour 35 minutes."

Saint-Pol-Sur-Mer
Filimor Hance writes: "1417: Overcast, some rain. Usual patrol, nothing to report. 1 hour 14 minutes."

Saint-Pol-Sur-Ternoise
Noel Kay writes: "1550: Late afternoon patrol in the rain. Returned to field just after dark. 1 hour 6 minutes."

Some people are born stupid. I've had to work hard my whole life to get this way. I'm proud of the job I've done