Originally Posted by Haukka81
Nice screens , im intrested what was amazing in that mission that generator made ?
i ask because im really fan of mission generators etc.. just hope that ed would give bit more love to generator and ability to generate campaings , so after mission it would generate next mission based even bit how last one was going smile

I have just never tried it. In the QMG I found that when I used the advance button and opened it in the full mission editor that it was quite complex. It had ground units, A10s, Helos, F16s, A4s(player + wing man), Mig29s and SU25s. I made my adjustments for skins and load outs and quite frankly could have just used this as a quick template to make whatever I wanted. I am not that familiar with creating complete missions from scratch in the FME and honestly don't have time so this might be a good way for me to create missions and be able to fly quickly. I just found it interesting that after all of these years that I had never really tried this and that I had mostly only flew canned missions or Campaigns. I guess that was amazing to me, but is probably not to most. LOL! Glad you liked the pics. thumbsup
Couldn't resist, here are a few more. yep

S!Blade<>< CT

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Blade_Meister; 11/28/18 06:54 PM.