My first actual Campaign Mission. Wow, that was fun. We flew out over the Ship Convoy and intercepted 3 JU88s. Diving from about 1000 ft above while following my Flight Leader was awesome. The sound of the engine winding up and howling was very cool. I helped tag team one JU88 so I put a claim in for it. I took out a JU87 on my own , again diving on it from well over 500 ft above. I saw this one crash and burn, so I put a claim in for that one also. WOTR runs really well for me on my old rig with a good 40-59 FPS and almost no stutters at all. I am very impressed. Well I am off work tomorrow and I see a very unproductive day ahead. Hopefully I can get my accuracy up from 13%. yep
Adger I am glad you enjoyed the AAR and pics. There are some great pics by many different people and the reports in this thread are really good. It is going to be hard to make anymore like that because I don't think I am going to want to pause and take the pics and disturb what is happening real time. salute

Edit: I forgot that I did pause and take this one picture of the JU87 before I ripped it a new one and watched it crash and burn. Once you are in the fight it is just hard to stop. It is an immersion killer for me. I may have to learn how to use and edit FRAPS again. It has been years though since I have used it.

S!Blade<><

[Linked Image]

Attached Files MSN_1a.jpgMSN_1b.jpgMSN_1c.jpg
Last edited by Blade_Meister; 10/30/18 04:19 PM.