Lou, Sir Robert!

Nicely done in having said cricket bats laquered and ready Robert! Tullamore, three fingers for Lou! A nice Lagavulin for you Robert to quench the parchness of your throat! The bar tab is officially running...now if we can just find some poor subject to paddle with said cricket bat in the name of frivolity!! Lou my medical practitioner told me drink plenty of fluids and gave me 2 aspirin for that nasty googly and told me it was all in my head! I say...here I sit drinking plenty of fine fluids to sooth said googly! Gentlemen I raise a toast to you both! Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties..and so bear ourselves that if the British Empire and her Commonwealth last for a thousand years Barmy Offers will still say.. This was their finest hour! The bar is now officially open good Sir Robert and Sir Lou! Let us gather the Barmy Offers to come hither and partake in swilling fine spirits and ale and begin a long session of frivolity! Release the cricket bat from its confines..let the games begin!

This is not the end. This is not even the beggining of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of rhe beggining.

I couldn’t resist some fine Churchillian quotations at the commencement of our festivities! Please gents drink copiously from the barkeeps fountain of youth until my wallet is dry and you thirst no longer!! Cheers!!