Getting closer. Have been sending book out to different places to garner reviews. Got the first one back from 'Readers Favorite' which can be leveraged when the book goes live on Amazon!

[Linked Image]

Review Rating: 5 Stars - Congratulations on your 5-star review!

Appearance: 4
Development: 5
Formatting: 5
Marketability: 5
Overall Opinion: 5

Reviewed By Anne-Marie Reynolds for Readers’ Favorite

Bering Strait by FX Williams is a thriller. It is 2031 and a new cold war between America and Russia is starting. Perri Tungyan is a Yup’ik fisherman, just 17 years old. He lives on Saint Lawrence Island in the Bering Strait and, as he awaits the weekly shopping drone at the Gambell airstrip, he notices several specks in the sky. These loom larger and larger, identifying as aircraft, and Perri suddenly realizes that he is the only one who knows what is happening. Russia has started to take control of the Strait. Russian ships move in to block the entrance and exit to the Strait and a no-fly zone is imposed over Western Alaska. The lives of eight people are about to be turned upside down as Armageddon approaches.

When I started reading Bering Strait by FX Williams, I found it a bit slow going and didn’t think I would be able to get into it but, wow, it soon picks up the pace and becomes impossible to put down. The action is intense and the plot unique. There are plenty of twists and turns to keep the reader on their toes and keep their attention while it soars along at a fast pace. The characters are developed nicely throughout the story, each having their own part to play and meshing with one another seamlessly. You soon begin to empathize with them and they are a likeable bunch of people too. This story is unmissable and slightly scary because it isn’t set very far in the future and, given recent world events, isn’t out of the realms of possibility. Great story, highly recommended for those who want a tight, gripping tale to lose themselves in.

(So that's nice!)

[Linked Image]