Well, as of yesterday morning the blood CEA level (marker) was down to 4.5 not counting the current three day cycle. So, while >2.5 is still positive for metastasized cancer, the CEA count on 5/24 was 141.4. On 7/3 it was 42.3. On 7/31, it was 13.4. As of 9/5 it was 6.9. As of yesterday morning it’s 4.5. Crazy wonderful!

Please keep praying. I’ve said it a lot but I know I’m getting a miracle or hundreds and honestly with all the people praying, thousands of them. Please please Keep praying. We are so very blessed.

The only bad news is this “permanent” chemo is killing my kidneys and liver. But I think those can recover. The doctor is pushing me to drink tons of water. I do already but I could do better. It’s hard when even water makes you feel nausea but I can and will hack it for my family, and for all of you and those praying. I owe it to you and to God.

Love to you all.

Don

"For I know the plans that I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Matthew 5:11

Indeed we call blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of the perseverance of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, because “the Lord is compassionate and merciful. James 5:11