Rain: Haven't had a lot of time to read the other stories for a bit. Sorry about Holger, he was a good read.

As for the new DiD Campaign, I was doing an Intrepid Flyer but I just didn't have time for two pilots so I had to drop him. As to the deep immersion, I'm game but if it entails what I imagine it to be it will be difficult to maintain. I guess that's what I've been trying to do with John Goode if we're on the same track. I read everything I could get my hands on about the 1st Pursuit and the Americans during that period well prior to joining in with DiD. It took me about 6 months to do the research and, of course, I had no guarantee John was even going to survive his first mission. He's the longest running campaign I've ever had, but then again he hasn't flown a huge amount and had no combat at all from March to June.

What I'm saying is, that it will be a big commitment and I don't know how if I can keep up with it over a long period of time. I assume you're talking about beginning in 1914 again. I will probably be in and out, sporadic.

Last edited by jerbear; 10/03/18 02:19 AM.