Originally Posted by Airdrop01

Also, my CEA was down again the last time they checked. It went from 5/24/18: 141.4 7/3/18: 42.3 7/31/18: 13.4 9/5/18: 6.9 This is the "cancer marker" for what I have. Over 2.5 is "metastatic" so I'm still "terminal" and "incurable" but I think this lowering is a miracle.

Don, you are merely on your way, the timing is all in God's Hands. Of course, what better Hands could the Timing He has for you be in? Your Faith and Trust in Him, and your allowing Him and Receiving Him, is what allows God to manifest Truth, Goodness and Light in your Timing, because He will force Himself on no one. Don't let Doctors numbers cause concern in Gods' ability or His Timing to Heal you. What percentage of Healing has He done in you from 141.4 down to 6.9? Be anxious for???

Nothing. Enjoy your Good days to the utmost, lean Hard on God on your rough days and be Thankful for All of your Days Sir!

I write this, not as Preaching to you, but as Encouragement for you Sir.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Be Blessed!
S!Drew<><

P.s. Oh and by the way Don, "incurable" is not in Gods' vocabulary the last time I checked with Him in His Word. <------- I was preaching to you there! LOL Jehovah-Rapha "I Am The Lord That Heals You" Exodus 15:26
If God Created each of us, then certainly He has the Power to Heal us. We are all "terminal" from the day we are born so you are not alone Don, as far as "incurable" just read about Lazarus for more clarification on the inaccuracy of using that term concerning serious illness.
You are a Child of The most High God, and He Cares for you Dearly.

Again, Be Blessed Sir!
[Linked Image]

Ahhh, and most Important, I am Praying for you Daily Don. It is my Blessing to Pray for those that have Faith and Pray to Him for Help in anyway. Amen!

Attached Files Hope.jpgphilippians-4-vs-6-7.jpgRophe-Healer-god-name.jpg
Last edited by Blade_Meister; 09/29/18 01:40 AM.