I was on 4.18 and all OK. Updated tonight to 4.19 and now I also cannot access bindings. Run Time Error 53 - File not Found. I have checked for the exe, and it's there.

Edit: Uninstall and Reinstall, use 4.18 patch. Now still receiving Error 53. This is a bummer. All was well prior to installing 4.19 for the first time.

Edit2: Uninstall / Reinstall again. Using 4.19 patch. Still errors. Checked registry but it looks fine from what I can tell (very minimal). Checked \AppData\Roaming\OBD_Games\OBDWW1 Over Flanders Fields\ and have a bunch of stuff in there. Looks fine. Went back to C:\OBDSoftware\WOFF\Toolbox\ folder and uninstalled C++, reinstalled C++. Same for DX9Redist and VB_Runtimes folder.. Also applied the "How To Reg VB DX7 dll.txt". As far as Anti-Virus goes, I am running Windows Defender with exceptions set for C:\OBDSoftware\. I've also rebooted a handful of times, held my breath, crossed my fingers and walked the dog. None of which has helped. pitchafit

Edit3: More digging. I find that there is a tip to delete WOFFKeys.xca in the FAQ. I renamed it to WOFFKeys.xca.bak and from within game, run the Function Binding Tool again. New errors:
WOFFKeys.xca not found will try to read Backup! [OK]
WOFFBackupKeys.xca not found will try to read Defaults! [OK]
Fatal Error - Cannot Find a key File - exiting! [OK]
Program Closes.

Edit4: I took my installation files and copied them to USB drive. I installed WOFF 4.18 on my Dell Laptop. Plugged in an old joystick, launched WOFF and confirmed that the WOFFKeys program opened without issue. Good! I looked at the files on my laptop in comparison to my gaming desktop and both have all the same files in the \appdata\roaming\obd_games\ folders. At least that I can tell by visual comparison. Now, I installed the new 4.19 patch and tried to run WOFFKeys program. I receive error 53. It's definitely something with the patch. I have 1 gaming desktop on Windows 10 with the error, and I now have 1 laptop on WIndows 8.1 with a fresh install of the game and 4.19 patch with the problem.

Last edited by Donik; 09/23/18 04:23 PM. Reason: added more details