Originally Posted by Nowi
I get all the HA stuff. And that’s why I limit them to 100 by mod. If you fly with Jasta 11, where almost everyone in an HA, for me, it’s inspiring in flight, but kills another important element of squadron life, and death! I tried Aris’s mod and flew in a French unit in which almost everyone was an HA. What my mates actually did in the air made little difference. They’d score kills that didn’t count, and deaths from which they resurrected.

Just to make things clear, my mod doesn't create additional aces for the sim. It just adds biographies, photos and historical victories to the already existing ones. For me, the opportunity to find HAs, with their historical skins, shoot them down (even if they don't really die that day) is a big factor for immersion and I fully enjoy it. If HAs were not inmortal before their scheduled date of death we probably we wouldn't have a single one alive by the start of 1918. As to the fact that they don't actually score kills, well, they will, as they did historically, that's even better to me.