If its not a big deal (regardless even if now we're being told the flag actually does show up indirectly in scenes of the movie), then why is there an article specifically making an effort to acknowledge that the historical flag moment would be omitted from the movie complete with the quote of a non-American actor's favorable opinion of that decision? If they've done this, what else may be suspect in the movie's script or writing? Maybe it won't turn out to come off as all this makes it sound. Maybe some journalist made much to do about nothing, took a single person's opinion and then made a "thing" out of it all by themselves, I don't know. Sometimes things are made a big deal before a movie's release only to find out it wasn't done in that spirit at all. HOWEVER, there are countless movies that do indeed turn out to be the lie and garbage that they were suspected to be in the first place. We shall see. I'd love to see it for those X-15 scenes but if the movie is indeed coming from the pen of those who wish to rewrite and misrepresent history or force it to accommodate erroneous social/political aberrant beliefs then I'm not interested. Perhaps the movie will turn out fine but it does raise a flag of its own, a red one, when its seems to have gone out of its way to mention the omission of this historical moment.

John 10:1-30
Romans 10:1-13