You can now install Windows 95 on Windows, Linux and Mac

from ghacks page and bleeping computer page about it.

Originally Posted by bleeeping computer

"I put Windows 95 into an Electron app that now runs on macOS, Windows, and Linux. It's a terrible idea that works shockingly well. I'm so sorry," developer Felix Rieseberg writes in a tweet.

If you're interested, you can visit the GitHub page to download Windows 95 Electron app package for Windows, Mac or Linux. If you've got a Windows computer, you would need to download the Windows 95 Setup exe and double-click the app to use it. In a matter of minutes, your computer will be running a full-featured Windows 95 operating system.

Originally Posted by ghacks

Windows95 is a packaged copy of Microsoft's classic Windows 95 operating system that is running in an Electron application.

The package is available for Windows, Linux and Mac devices, and can be downloaded from the project website.

The release has a size of about 100 Megabytes; Windows users need to download the 64-bit version of the Windows95 distribution to get started.

It is just a matter of double-clicking on the downloaded executable file to run the program. The start screen displays several important options. You can click on "Start Windows 95" to launch the operating system, reset the machine to start anew, insert a floppy disk, or discard the current state and boot from scratch.

I have not tried it yet,

Disclaimer: I have no connection with the developer and don't know about any legalities related or if the developer has any license for this from Microsoft. I would assume this is some kind of Demo and ight not even be a complete version?