Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite
If that hamstring keeps bothering you, go to an orthopedist and get some physical therapy. It isn't cheap, but after I lived with a torn bicep for almost a year, I wished I had done it earlier. Staying off of it might actually NOT be the thing to do. That may just build up scar tissue and make it even worse to deal with.

I forgot to mention, I'm on the verge of taking this advice. smile And you're right about staying off of it may not be the correct healing process, from recent online self-diagnosing, and how to treat it, And taking a couple weeks off not working out doesn't work either, because it's a routine that's too hard to break, even when I don't feel like it (sometimes being a habitual-type person works in my favor).

++++++++++

Melatonin, eh? I hadn't thought of checking for a vitamin that promotes better sleep. From what I can tell, I'm already regularly eating several of the foods known for higher melatonin, but it looks like tart cherries are #1...and will be on my next grocery list.

I was wondering, with our daily diet and now a adding a supplement, if it was possible to accidentally overdose on vitamins? Everything I've read is that it's not (accidentally), because your body will only use what it needs.

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run