Real or placebo?

Ever since wife started using this about a week ago...
Red Maca Liquid Extract

...her hot flashes/sweats have ceased, helping us both get a good nights sleep. I can tell she's getting better sleep just looking at her eyes in the morning, and the skin around them (color and lines, or lack of).

++++++++++

New sleeping habits (including suppressing any light for a pitch black bedroom) are helping us both a lot, I think.

Or is it the vitamin supplements we've started taking?...
Nature's Way Alive! Men's Energy Multivitamin
Nature's Way Alive Women's 50 Plus Multivitami

[Linked Image]

EDIT: Magnesium is low for some reason, but I eat high-Magnesium foods every day (pumpkin seeds, spinach, cashews, almonds, avocados, etc.)

++++++++++

Walking the track yesterday evening felt good (temps being a little cooler) followed by a good workout, although I'm not back to my maximum weights yet.

We're now eating organic and grass fed as much as possible (Costco makes that easy by default) and I'm reluctantly adding more red meat to my diet, like gourmet burgers but without the bread (nothing against beef, I just prefer surf to turf).

Good news: One drink a day supposedly raises HDL cholesterol (or 2 for men under 65). biggrin I'm not changing my drinking habits (occasional concert shots) except to have a glass of wine more often (and red is considered better than white for some reason).

Attached Files 11.jpg
Last edited by MarkG; 08/23/18 02:20 PM.

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run