The sleep thing is indeed important. I have an issue with it too. Just can't shut down and I don't like to do it that much. Slept too much when I was a kid, I resented it after a while and don't ever want to repeat that mistake. LOL
Still, that's when you get stronger, heal, get healthy. I sleep FAR FAR better now than a year or so ago. No more sleep apnea, snoring and crap. Sure, with sinus issues, but that's very different.
I just wouldn't sweat the testosterone thing. Accept your positive results and trust your doctor. You'll worry yourself sick about it and there's nothing to worry about.

Not to sound like a broken record, but I still swear by tracking my meals in an app. Real info about not just calories, but carbs and TYPES of carbs esp. sugar, protein, fats, salt...I bet you'd get that LDL down if you gave it a shot. It doesn't take any time to so once you get used to it. Track your water intake too, that helps.

If that hamstring keeps bothering you, go to an orthopedist and get some physical therapy. It isn't cheap, but after I lived with a torn bicep for almost a year, I wished I had done it earlier. Staying off of it might actually NOT be the thing to do. That may just build up scar tissue and make it even worse to deal with.

·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor