Originally Posted by Anklebiter
So Time Pilot is a thing. I picked up the Normandy map and WWII assets. I am quite happy with the quality.

I've got a rough draft of the script and am polishing the first mission, which puts you in an F-5 going against Nazi's. Later will come an A-10, F-18, Viggen and finally the Spit going against Flankers, depending on how you do.

As much as I like the idea of 90 year olds flying Hornets, we'll save that for Golden Girls Squadron Tales. Think Final Countdown type scenario for this one.

So far been great fun to build and play! The Tiger is just so sweet. Flak peppered B-17 bombing raids, smoking 109's with winders, laying down cluster bombs on Panthers and Nazi soldiers.... flight sim life is good.

And....like I predicted. A complete flop.

Not seeing anything remotely along the lines of "day one buy" like the tards who carry on here when ever a new flop is announced. Nor am I seeing that in this post....(bisher, sobek and the like don't count even if they do comment in the thread)

However, the time you spent building this fail of a campaign, may have been better spent on a campaign that is more constructive.....like any campaign that is not as you said..... 'time pilot'