Sure that counts! MOVING counts, much less working on stuff. LOL
Good stuff Mark, glad you got a good report. The BP meds are no big deal, although I know we'd both like to be done with it just for the achievement more than anything else.
I did the testosterone check a couple of years ago after all of those commercials worried me to death about it! Blood test, nothing weird, so why not get some peace of mind? It was fine. I doubt it's the issue the ads would like us to think.
The trip sounds good, you've got experience there now, I bet you cram in a lot more in the time.

My appt is on the 24th, but the cholesterol figures prob won't be in until later, also posted online.

The good news lately is that my wife got taken off of her blood pressure med and the lipitor is every other day now. The doctor told her not to lose more weight. LOL I can't imagine hearing those words. She didn't need to lose much, but the diet improvements we've made have helped a lot, as well as her working out 3-4 times a week.

I won't hit my August goal, but I'm fine wih it. I thought I'd have to be a lot lighter to shape up and feel this good. I didn't account for stepping up the workouts and putting on some *good* weight. I'm still enjoying it all, so I hope to keep it up. I'm to the point I'm patient about the weight loss and more interested in the workout side than the weight loss side of it.

·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor